Abs Advice



Hey Guys,

One of the visitors to my site has asked for some advice and tips on strengthening your abs. Well one of the best exercises I have found is called the Air Bike. You need to lay on your back and put your hands behind your head. Raise your legs so your thighs are perpendicular and your lower legs are just above parallel to the floor. Curl up and bring your left elbow toward your right side while drawing your right knee in to meet it. It is like you are riding a bike. Alternate sides, continuing the motion back and forth. Remember, don't just flap your elbow across your body, actually rotate your shoulder across and squeeze your abs.

As with all exercises you must take it gently and never exceed a reasonable amount to avoid doing any damage. So please seek further advice if you're unsure. I would not want to hear that you guys read this and then hurt yourself.

Once you have had your work out, don't forget to come and visit me and have some fun exploring my rock hard abs, trained for your viewing pleasure. If you have any other questions or comments for me, please feel free to add a comment below.

Ciao Guys,

Sexy Edy

4 comments:

  1. you are an amazing guy. you look great. steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you look absolutly amazing
    u make me so horny :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Edy and thanks for letting me know about your blog. Found out in your live feed on cameraboys.com. And yes, I agree the air bike ab work-out is intense. I've been slacking on my ab region. But seeing you Edy makes me want to set a goal. I'll get going on my abs too. The very best to you each day Edy! Mike (USA)

    ReplyDelete