Looking To The Future


Hi Guys,

Firstly many apologies that once again it has been sometime since I added a new post and photo. Also apologies that I have not been on cam quite so much recently. As some of you will know I have been a chat host for several years, but with increasing numbers of chat hosts online it's not so easy to work sufficient hours to make enough income to support yourself. I have therefore been looking to the future to try and decide where I want to go in my life, in terms of future work and living in general. In my own country there are so not so many opportunities, so I start to think I may need to look elsewhere in the world. But for now, I would appreciate your continued support, so please do click on the button below, to buy your credits, whether you come to see me or any other chat hosts at Cameraboys.


Best Wishes to you all, thanks for your support and please do send me your comments.

Hugs

Sexy Edy xxx

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the post...
    you're as hot as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem isn't that there's more performers, its that you've become really boring and you are reluctant to do anything in free chat so no one goes pvt with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sexy. Add a new Post for us pls. We all wait long enough.

    ReplyDelete