Regaining My Fitness

Hi Guys,

Hope you're all keeping well, I've had a rough couple of weeks, I picked up a cold whilst I was away and realised I had eaten too much, so I've been battling to get back to full fitness, I hope you'll agree from the photo above I've just about achieved that now. If you want to check on my fitness further, don't forget to come and say hello via the button below, as you maybe aware by clicking the button and buying your credits to visit my cam, personally helps me, so sincere thanks to those of you who support me in this way, it's really appreciated.

Please continue to send me your comments and hope to see you soon,

Hugs Sexy Edy xxx

10 comments:

  1. You certanly achieved just that. Youre the full package!
    It's a shame that you dont have a better webcam, so we enjoy you even more

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur jasmine shows. hope to lick and suck u some time. zanne122 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate colds...glad to know you got over yours. Must say you looked in great shape today Edy.
    Amazing comeback! Take care sweetcheeks.
    -Mike USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I love see you on livejasmin . ..
    But can i see more ??

    hummm

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like touch your muscles some day, you are the boy more strong of jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you are so fit

    i love you!!!

    lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They my God which man I are seen to you on a site or hushed up give the address of your blog I slobber guy on top of that hushed up also love inscribed man you on xlovegay bb so that I vien fine with you kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. any time you want to relocate to LA and live 3 miles to the beach, hit me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey
    thank you for your attention and i wish you a lot of good think
    you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. bb u soo hot and i hope we will meet you one day !!

    and i wish i can such your big cock !!!

    ReplyDelete