Dish Of The Day - Edy's Chicken Rissoto

Hey Guys,

As you may know to keep in shape you need to combine exercise and a healthy diet, but I must admit I do get bored with being careful with my food. So from time to time I try and create something new myself. I thought some of you may like to try my latest "Dish Of The Day" - Edy's Chicken Rissoto. First you put 50 grams of Brown Rice on to boil, whilst you fry 200 grams of chopped chicken breast in a non-stick pan, just using a small amount of water. Then you mix the chicken and rice together along with a naughty but nice large tablespoon of Crunchy Peanut Butter, which gives the dish some great added flavour. Try it and let me know what you think...

In the meantime, come and say hello on cam, don't forget to please buy your credits using the button below, as this helps support me and I really do appreciate all your kind words and support.

Hugs Sexy Edy xxx

2 comments:

  1. tu blog esta muy bien me gusta mucho tio.. enhorabuena!! tu tambien estas muy bien.. ojala pueda conocerte por messenger

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! you look just GREAT on this photo...
    I love you, honey :)
    you are SO hot!

    ReplyDelete